Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's Coming?

What's new? Well, an order from Tattered Angels that's what!I haven't received them yet, but they are on their way! I ordered several colors in the glimmer mist and the tattered travelers album. I'm very excited about the album, since my little boy is such an adventurer! I'll have those and few more items coming from them and will be loading them on to my Site as soon as I get them. I also just received a Catalog from American Craft! Now if I can just stop drooling on the pages! hahaha
In between fighting with the polymer that I use to make the stamps with, I've been working on some new designs! More mushrooms thanks to Gabby! A cool tree that you can add fun stuff to, thanks to Jenn and some "ALice in Wonderland" thanks to NiKKi! So my days have been busy along with my nights but it's all in fun! Well, except for the fighting with the polymer part, that is!! Don't forget to post your creations this month to win some adhesive to help keep the creativity going! Post a link in the previous post to your blog that shows what you created NSD weekend, Mother's Day or even Father's Day! ...I still have to add some stamps to the prize pack.. Any suggestions?
Good luck all!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Regina said...

sounds like some great things coming! can't wait to see the stamps! I have been wanting that travelers album!