Monday, May 3, 2010

I know I really need to be better about blogging. My new friend from Sri Lanka reminded me that the other day. Isn't it fantastic how we now can find friends all around the world! All thanks to the internet! She reminded me when she asked to see my projects...how embarrasing to show a blog (not this one) that hasn't been posted since August! Well this one is close to being just as bad! So time to try and do better!

First Happy National Scrapbook Month....forget one day! If your like me and not much time for scrapping then there is too much to do for one day! Any way, Post a link to your blog showing me what you have done for NSD...I need inspiration! Didn't get a chance to play either? Then let me see your Mother's Day cards! Post the link before midnight May 31st and I'll draw a winner....The prize(s) First the Glue Glider, both cartridges I have in stock (repositional and High Tac) plus ribbon adhesive and vellum adhesive...I just know after all that scrapping you must need more adhesive!!!! Also I'm working on a few new stamps....I will be adding some stamps to the mix! So show me your scrap creations.....

Photobucket

3 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for visiting Chickie Chirps and leaving such lovely comments! It's been ages since we chatted! I was just thinking the other day that I need some more markers too! Sorry I can't enter your competition as I am back at work again without most of my card gear (I only brought my markers and some stamped images to colour). Would love to see more of your amazing colour pencil dog portraits.

Arabella (Judi)

Regina said...

It is good to see you back blogging! I have missed you! I got lots done on NSD, I actually got to go to a crop..lol. But only a few things have been revealed so far, they are all for dts. But you can see some on my blog, basiclly everything that has been posted since...lol

Michelle said...

Hi, So thrilled to hear you will be adding new stuff soon, Love your Etsy shop in case you dont already know:-)
NSD has been really busy for me, since there are so many posts, here is my blog link!

http://happystamper-michelle.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
Michelle.