Thursday, June 7, 2012

Things I LOVE!!!

Well, today was Timmy's last day as a third grader! He's so excited about summer vacation and being a fourth grader. I'm wishing time would slow down!!! They grow up so fast! But I am looking forward to easier days and catching up with my online friends. The last couple months I've spent more time than usual volunteering at Timmy's school. I help with the kindergarteners, they are so cute! It was sad to say bye to them for the summer and as they gave me a hug I held back the tears. They were all so sweet!!! But I'm thankful that I can spend time with my son and look forward to our Adventures.

Since I have our Adventure's heavy on my mind, as I look through the ETSY shops I can't help but be attractive to this site! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TsetsiLaMode?ref=top_trail
Ipad Continents cross body bag handbag, beige fabric, long strap lined handbag zip fastening mostly these great travel themed handbags! This one in particular!! I think it will be perfect for everything I love to have in my bag; sketchbook, tablet, and camera!  There is a couple other handbags with fantastic graphics and colors that are also in my favorites, like an outer space themed one...now I just have to pick which one I want!!! decisions~decisions!

Check out her lovely Cross Body bags! She also makes Handbags and Kindle/Nook cases!!! Go and explore...get lost in all the goodness!!!
Photobucket

No comments: