Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The winner and new contest!!!

Did you know that at random.org you can pick a winner by flipping a virtual coin! You can pick any style coin too! Anyway since I only had two entries I thought that would be fun!!...and it was! Sprytebyrd was heads and Lynda was tails. Heads won! YES Sprytebyrd won again!!!! Congratulations on your double win!!!

New contest! Since summer is coming to an end (at least in most areas), I would love to see Thinking of You cards! The winner will be drawn and posted on September 16. So have them linked to this post from your blog by midnight September 15!
Here is what the winner will get!!!! Good luck everyone!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Regina said...

Congrats on your double win!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Forgot to come over and post my I miss you (my version of thinking of you) card...this is going in my box for the Cards for Heroes project!