Thursday, April 2, 2009

Marchs Winner!!!!

Sorry for the delay! Fussy computer, Spring Break and Pink eye, the wonders of motherhood!!! Back to business!!! I am sure you are all anxiously awaiting the winner! I went to Random.org and used their neat little set up to pick a winner....and the winner is......Crafty Guam Girl!!! Buffie, send me your address and I'll send your stamp right out! For this months special Buy 2 stamps and get the 3rd of equal or lesser value for FREE! Purchase $20 worth of stamps and get free shipping! Visit my website for more stamps.... www.thatsjazzystampdreams.com This special is good the whole month of April!!!
Keep a look out for the next contest I will be loading soon!
I tried most of the day to get a slide show up with a few new sentiment stamps for your viewing pleasure, But for some reason it wouldn't cooperate!

Photobucket

5 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Will have to check out the stamps, great deal Sheila.

Stef H said...

Congrats Buffie! Pink eye? UGH! Been there, done that!

Big hugs,

Regina said...

hey girl! It has been awhile...I have been missing you too!
Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks so much for the comment and I will definitely keep your husband in my prayers. I know from experience how draining an anxiety disorder can be and it is so hard b/c people who haven't experienced it just don't understand no matter how much they try. I will be praying for both his anxiety disorder and more importantly his faith.

Looks like you have some great stamps!

Unknown said...

Hi Sheila! Oh my goodness..thank you so much for trying to contact me. From April to now has been crazy! I've not checked out any of my fave blogs. Otherwise I would have contacted you promptly after you announced I won!
Anyways...sending you an email with my contact info...you ROCK!!